Top 5 Songs to listen to

Remember, This is just my opinion! These songs I chose were chosen because there a bop, or there just super amazing. All of these artist deserve a shoutout because how amazing they are at writing and creating music. I almost listen to these songs everyday. I know I said this already, but you yes you, the reader, should check out these artist because of how amazing they are.

5. Bad Guy by Billie Eillish.

Bad Guy is a very popular and nice song. It’s pretty good and super popular. It also has this like, chill flow. Not to mention it’s by Billie Eillish, a famous artist. She also has other many hits that I won’t name because this paragraph would be too long. I’m also pretty sure that Billie Eillish is one of the most popular artists in the world. If you also wanted to know what it’s about, your out of luck because I don’t know either. Either way, It’s one of those songs that probably wasn’t meant to be a huge hit, but it was. The number of people who love this song is out of control. For me though, It’s not that high on the list because of how lazy the lyrics felt. I felt like it didn’t have that much that was special in it. The lyrics are pretty clear to hear, but it still stays at number 5.

4. Fireflies by Owl city.

Fireflies is a cool and soothing song. It’s by a Owl city, an artist that i’m not familiar with, but still popular. I actually didn’t listen to anymore songs that he made. But the song is like a electro pop song, with a entomologist feel. I don’t really know what it’s about, but it’s good. I can’t really say much about this song because of how much I don’t know about the artist, but I can say that it was higher on the list than Bad Guy because it felt like for work was put into this song. The lyrics are OK to hear, but it’s kind of hard to hear the words that he says in the song. Overall, it’s still good enough to be at number 4 on the list.

3. History Maker by Dean Fujioka.

History Maker is a very nice and joyful song. It’s like a hope song kind of. It makes me feel hopeful when I listen to it. I don’t really know how to explain but like, it’s just a really good song. The main reason I like it is that it is not that popular, and my type of music I listen to are basically songs that aren’t that popular. I’m also not listing those songs, because these songs are also based off of popularity, and my personal favorites. I’m also not familiar with the artist. Also, the song hasn’t been on the radio like, EVER. But I still think that people should listen to it.

2. Mine by Bazzi.

Mine is a love song that makes me wanna dance in the car when it comes on the radio. Mine resembles basically a girl being taken. Literally the name of the song is “Mine”. I can tell that this song was meant for someone, maybe a love interest. Just take a listen and decide. I’m also not familiar with the artist. The song has been on the radio, and still is. I don’t have much to say other than this song is a banger.

1. Orange Juice by Melanie Martinez.

I mean it’s obvious. Orange Juice has a very deep and serious meaning. The song is basically about how girls are um…Orange Juicing? It’s basically saying you are perfect the way you are. It’s has a good message. So please, take my advice and listen to it. Melanie Martinez is also my favorite singer so I am very familiar with the artist. Her album “K-12” was a much better album than her first album “Cry Baby”. I’m not saying I hated “Cry Baby”, but I just feel like “K-12” was better.  All of her music is based off of real topics like Bulimia, Sexism, And many more. Overall, you should listen to Orange Juice and the rest of her album.

And that raps up today’s listicle! If you disagree with this list, maybe comment a different list you have in mind. Also as a side note, I said the word “Like” like a million times. Please forgive me. I am your Author, Ice Cream Octopus Tea, signing off.

One thought on “Top 5 Songs to listen to

• September 20, 2019 at 4:22 pm
    Permalink

Orange Juice by Melanie Martinez i agree Orange Juice has a very deep and serious meaning.

Reply